Department of Religious Affairs Balochistan Jobs NTS Roll No Slip download from here. Check list of candidates as well as check test date. Test date is Sunday 7th March, 2021. Religious Affairs & Inter Faith Harmony Department, Balochistan was created in July 2007, prior to which it functioned as an attached office of the Board of Revenue. This Department in the other three Provinces is a self functioning autonomous body under the Provincial Government which generates its financial resources from the waqf properties through collection of rents/ lease money and incurs expenditure mainly for maintenance and management of mosques, shrines which are under its administrative control, apart from other pious and charitable activities.
Those candidates who apply for the jobs in Department of Religious Affairs Baluchistan Quetta. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. Roll no slip / list of candidates is available here after it is announce by national testing authorities. Check test date for Religious Affairs Balochistan Jobs from here. Total posts are 38.
Department of Religious Affairs Balochistan Jobs NTS Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Department of Religious Affairs Balochistan|
|Job Title||Junior Clerk|
|Domicile||Kalat, Zhob, Naseerabad, Sibbi, Quetta, Makran|
|Roll No Slip / List of Candidates||Click Here|
|Test Date||Check From Here|
|Sample Papers||Available Here|
How to Download MORA Baluchistan Posts Roll No. Slips
- Candidates must follow the following steps in order to get the roll no slip for Deputy Commissioner Peshawar Jobs test.
- Your Name or CNIC (identity card number) is require to download test roll no slip.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.
- Without roll number slip no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre.