Deptuy Commissioner Chitral Jobs CDLD NTS Test Roll No Slip download online from here. Check test date & eligible candidates list from here. Test date is Tuesday, 19th November 2019. Chitral is the capital of the Chitral District, situated on the Chitral River in northern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The city Chitral also served as the capital of the princely state of Chitral until 1947. Chitral is represented in the National Assembly and Provincial Assembly by one elected MNA and one elected MPA. The Community Driven Local Development Program is providing technical assistance to the Provincial Government for the successful implementation of the CDLD Policy.
The programme also works closely with the target district authorities through its field offices in all the target districts. If you are looking for DC Chitral Jobs test roll number slip. Then you come at right place. Here roll no slip / list of candidates is available. Those candidates who are eligible for CDLD Chitral Jobs test can download roll no. slip from here.
Deptuy Commissioner Chitral Jobs CDLD NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Deptuy Commissioner Chitral|
|Roll No Slip
||Maximum 45 years|
|Job Title||CDLD Senior Programme Officer
Rural Infrastructure Engineer
How to Download CDLD Vacancies Test Roll Number Slip ?
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/faisalabad-development-authority-fda-ud-wing-jobs-nts-test-roll-no-slip/” target=”blank” background=”#b41ac4″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]FDA UD Wing Jobs Slip[/su_button]
- Your name or identity card number is required to download cdld Chitral posts slip.
- Roll number slip is available on the nts website.
- After entering id card number or name. Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- If you are unable to find your roll number slip. Then check in the list of rejected candidates. May be due to some reasons you are ineligible for test.
- If your CNIC lost, bring Original NADRA token with any original document containing your photograph.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of start of test.