Apply online for Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad Jobs Via ETEA fom here. Last date to apply is Friday, 29th November, 2019. Abbottabad is the capital city of Abbottabad District in the Hazara region of eastern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is about 120 kilometres north of Islamabad and Rawalpindi, and 150 kilometres east of Peshawar, at an altitude of 1,260 metres. Kashmir lies to the east.
Application are invited from qualified candidates to fulfil the posts in Office of Deputy Commissioner Abbottabad. The candidates having domicile of Abbottabad are eligible to apply. Tap this page to get all the info about the jobs in Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad. Those candidates who have the require qualification and eligible for DCO office Abbottabad jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for Jobs in DCO Abbottabad Jobs Via ETEA are mention below.
Deputy Commissioner Office Abbottabad Jobs Via ETEA
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 29th November, 2019|
General Instruction For Applying DCO Abbottabad KPK Posts ?
- Those candidates who wants to apply can apply online on etea website.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- In case of degree is from foreign equal certificate from HEC must be provided.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Interview call letters will be issue to short listed candidates only.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to the rules.
- Candidates will be inform via sms to download / print the roll no slip.
- ETEA will conduct the screening test.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.