Download Deputy Commissioner Office Battagram CDLD Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip from here. Check list of eligible candidates from here. Battagram is the capital city of Battagram District in KPK. The Community Driven Local Development Program is providing technical assistance to the Provincial Government for the successful implementation of the CDLD Policy. The programme also works closely with the target district authorities through its field offices in all the target districts.
If you are looking for roll no slip of CDLD Battagram jobs. Then you come at right page. All those Candidates who apply for Social Mobilizers (Male, Female), Program Officer Social-Mobilization posts in DC office of Battagram. Now waiting for their test roll number slip cdld Battagram. So that they are able to appear in the Screening Test for the jobs in CDLD Torghar Community Driven Local Development Program.
Deputy Commissioner Office Battagram CDLD Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Deputy Commissioner Office Battagram
|Roll No Slip
|Job Title||Social Mobilizers (Male, Female)
Program Officer Social-Mobilization
|List of Candidates / Test Date
||Check From Here|
How to Check / Download CDLD Battagram vacancies Test Roll Number Slips ?
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/deputy-commissioner-office-swabi-cdld-jobs-nts-test-roll-no-slip/” target=”blank” background=”#352935″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Swabi CDLD Jobs Test Slip[/su_button]
- First method to download roll no. slip is by name. While the 2nd way to print / download roll no. slips is by id card number.
- After entering id card number as well as other details. Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- Eligible candidates can also download slip by name. Enter your mobile number last 7 digits as password.
- If you are unable to find your name in eligible candidate list. Then check your name in rejected candidates list.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.