Check how to apply for Deputy Commissioner Peshawar Jobs Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Tuesday 31 December, 2019. Peshawar Subdivision formerly Frontier Region Peshawar is a subdivision in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. The region is named after Peshawar District which lies to the north and west and also borders Nowshera District to the east and Kohat Subdivision to the south. Tap this page to get all the updates related to the jobs in DCO Peshawar.
The title of the jobs in office of the Deputy Commissioner Peshawar is Computer Operator, Junior scale stenographer, Junior Clerk & Driver. Interesting candidates must have domicile of Peshawar. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Deputy Commissioner Office of Peshawar are mention below.
Deputy Commissioner Peshawar Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Tuesday 31st December, 2019|
|Job Title||Junior Clerk|
Junior Scale Stenographer
How to Apply / General Instructions For DCO Peshawar Jobs ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee which is Rupees 400 can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Interesting candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- Incomplete application or the ones received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday 31st December, 2019.