Directorate of Archives and Library KPK Jobs Via ETEA has been announce. Last date to apply is Wednesday, 10th April, 2019. The Directorate of Archives and Libraries, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is working as an attached Department of Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Under the supervision of Higher Education, the Directorate is on the track of development and, till 1994 the Directorate had only three public libraries i.e. Peshawar, Abbottabad and Mardan now the facility is being extended to D.I.Khan, Bannu, Swat, Swabi, Timergara, Akora Khattak (Nowshera), and Haripur Districts.
Peshawar Public Library which is recently renamed as SHUHADA-E-APS PUBLIC LIBRARY is one of the largest Public Library of the Province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa having collection of more than 140,000 books on different subjects. The Library is providing services through out the week including Saturday and Sunday. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Directorate of Archives and Library KPK Jobs Via ETEA must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Library department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are mention below.
Directorate of Archives and Library KPK Jobs Via ETEA
|Last Date To Apply||Wednesday, 10th April, 2019|
||Maximum 32 years
Junior Scale Stenogapher
|ETEA Roll No Slip
How to Apply For Directorate of Archives and Library KPK Jobs Via ETEA
- Candidates apply online on ETEA website.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- ETEA test fee which is Rs 500/- can be pay in any branch of UBL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- If any candidate wants to apply for more then one post then he / she must send separate application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Wednesday, 10th April, 2019.