Directorate of Higher Education HED KPK Jobs Via ETEA has been announce. Last date to apply is Tuesday, 19th March, 2019. The main aim of establishing HED is to provide affordable quality education which emphasis on transferring skills and ensuring conducive learning environment with a view to develop knowledge based economy. Moreover, HED department of KPK constantly endeavors to promote higher education and to ensure increase intake by upgrading learning facilities and standards through introduction of market oriented courses, expansion of facilities/infrastructure, provision of better trained teaching staff/faculty and managers. In achieving these goals, the department employees 5531 teaching staff at 189 colleges catering to 164,886 enrolled students (106,198 male and 58775 female).
Application are invited from candidates having domicile of KPK and having require qualification. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Directorate of Higher Education HED KPK Jobs Via ETEA must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in HED department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are mention below.
Directorate of Higher Education HED KPK Jobs Via ETEA
|Last Date To Apply||Tuesday, 19th March 2019|
||Maximum 32 years
||Junior Clerk (Male, Female)
Lab Assistant (Male, Female)
Hostel Warden (Female)
|ETEA Roll No Slip
How to Apply For Directorate of Higher Education HED KPK Jobs Via ETEA
- Candidates apply online on ETEA website.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- ETEA test fee which is Rs 500/- can be pay in any branch of UBL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- If any candidate wants to apply for more then one post then he / she must send separate application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday, 19th March, 2019.