Directorate of Nursing Sindh BSc Nursing Degree Psychiatric Diploma admissions 2020 NTS Test Roll No Slip download online from here. The Department of Health is responsible of public health in Sindh, Pakistan. Directorate General Nursing Sindh is the institution which deals with all the issues pertaining to the nursing professionals in the Sindh Province. The main role of Directorate of Nursing Sindh department is to update skills, knowledge as well as competence of nursing professionals.
If you are looking for test roll no slip of Directorate of Nursing Sindh, Karachi Admissions Program 2020 in BSc Nursing Degree and Psychiatric Diploma. Then you come at right place. Here roll number slip as well as list of eligible, rejected candidates is available as soon as it is announce by officials.
Directorate of Nursing Sindh BSc Nursing Degree Psychiatric Diploma NTS Test Roll No Slip
||Sunday, 9th February 2020|
||Jamshoro College of Nursing|
||R.N BSC Nursing
Diploma in psychiatric nursing program
|Roll No Slip
How to Download DNK Admissions 2020 Roll Number Slips
- Candidates must follow the following steps in order to get the roll no slip for Directorate of Nursing Sindh, Karachi test.
- Your Name or CNIC (identity card number) is require to download test roll no slip.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
Instructions For Appearing In Admissions Program 2020 in BSc Nursing Degree and Psychiatric Diploma Test
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.