Directorate Tuberculosis Control Department Health Department Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Friday, 15th March 2019. Health is the ability of a biological system to obtain, convert, allocate, distribute as well as utilize the energy with maximum efficiency. Health is the foremost thing to any human being. Every person wishes to be have a good health. Tuberculosis (often called TB) is an infectious disease that usually attacks the lungs, but can attack almost any part of the body. Tuberculosis is spread from person to person through the air. When people with TB in their lungs or throat cough, laugh, sneeze, sing, or even talk, the germs that cause TB may be spread into the air.
Applications are invited from dynamic eligible candidates to fulfill the posts in health department Directorate Tuberculosis Control Department government of sindh Hyderabad. Candidates having domicile of sindh and having require qualification are eligible to apply. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Directorate Tuberculosis Control Department Health Department Jobs Via NTS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Directorate Tuberculosis Control Department jobs in hyderabad sindh are mention below.
Directorate Tuberculosis Control Department Health Department Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 15th March 2019|
|Age Limit||Maximum 28 years|
|Job Title||See Job Ad below|
How to Apply For Directorate Tuberculosis Control Department Health Department Jobs Via NTS
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 430/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.