District and Session Judge Balochistan Quetta Jobs 2019 has been announce. Last date to apply is Saturday, 9th November, 2019. Balochistan is the largest province in terms of land area, forming the southwestern region of the country, but is the least populated. Its provincial capital and largest city is Quetta. District courts exist in every district of each province, and have civil and criminal jurisdiction. In each District Headquarters, there are numerous Additional District & Session Judges. A District & Sessions Judge has judicial powers all over the district under his jurisdiction.
Those candidates who are eligible for the District and Session Judge Quetta jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. The title of the jobs are Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Daftri & Naib Qasid. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in District and Session Judge Balochistan Quetta are mention below.
District and Session Judge Balochistan Quetta Jobs 2019
|Last Date Apply||Saturday, 9th November, 2019|
| Job Location||DSJ Quetta|
|Age Limit||See job ad below|
|Department Name||District and Session Judge Quetta|
How to Apply For DSJ Quetta Vacancies ?
- The minimum age of applicant is 18 years. While the maximum age is not more then 28 years.
- Application Form along with all copies of documents as well as educational and experience certificates, copy of domicile and copy of CNIC send to the require address.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- The department has the right to increase or decrease posts or cancel the recruitment process.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Saturday, 9th November, 2019.