District Health Authority DHA Faisalabad Jobs Via NTS has been announce. NTS will organize the test. Last date to apply is Wednesday, 28th March 2018. Health Department of Faisalabad delivers quality health care services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is reachable, equitable, culturally acceptable as well as affordable. In short the system which is sustainable to every one.
District Health Authority Faisalabad are inviting applications from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab Domicile. The jobs District Health Authority Faisalabad are offer on contract basis for the period of one year. These jobs will be expendable on good performance. All those candidates who are eligible for District Health Authority Faisalabad jobs must apply to avail this opportunity. Let’s move towards its applying criteria and other requirements which are mention below.
District Health Authority DHA Faisalabad Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date Apply||Wednesday, 28th March 2018|
| Age Limit||22- 25 years|
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
|Job Title||School Health & Nutrition Supervisor|
How To Apply for District Health Authority DHA Faisalabad Jobs Via NTS
- These positions are offer on Contract for one Year under the Contract Appointment Poicy 2004 of Government of Punjab.
- Hafiz-e-Quran or retried from Armed Forces will be awarded 05 extra marks.
- Candidate can download application form from National Testing Service(NTS) website along with the deposit slip of 500/-.
- Test fee can be deposit in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours will not be entertain.
- Roll No slips, test center address and test date shall be dispatch to the candidates by NTS at least 10 to 12 days before the test date.
- Only NTS Test pass candidates shall be called for final Interview and list of selected candidate will be available on District Health Authority website.
- Department has the right to accept or reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No of vacancies can be increase or decrease at any time without any notice.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.