District Health Officer Malakand Jobs September 2019 has been announce. Last date to apply is Friday, 20th September, 2019. KPK Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa formerly the North-West Frontier Province, or NWFP, runs for over 1,100 kilometres along the border with Afghanistan. Peshawar is the capital, and the heart of the province is the fertile Vale of Peshawar, which is watered by the Kabul and Swat rivers. Family Planning introduced after FPAP was established in 1953. FP program launched by Govt Pakistan through MoH on 30th June, 1965. After 18 amendments in 2010 Popualtion Welfare Program devolved to provinces.
Malakand is a division of the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan. The District was formed in 1970 as a Provincially Administered Tribal Area, It had previously been a tribal area known as the Malakand Protected Area, part of the Malakand Agency. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the District Health Officer Malakand Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements are mention below.
District Health Officer Malakand Jobs September 2019
|Last Date Apply||Friday, 20th September, 2019|
| Age Limit
|| 18-30 Years
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
| Job Location
|Job Title||CT Dental
| Institution Name
||District Health Officer Malakand|
How to Apply For Malakand Health Vacancies ?
- Application Form along with all copies of documents as educational and experience certificates send to the require address.
- 2% quota is reserved for disable persons, 3% quota is for minorities as per government rules.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Number of posts can increase or decrease.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 20th September, 2019.