District Judiciary Charsadda Computer Operator Steno Typist Junior Clerk Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 18th November, 2019. Charsadda lies about 29 kilometres (18 mi) from the provincial capital of Peshawar at an altitude of 276 metres (906 ft).The total area of Charsadda District measures about 996 square Km. The district is geographically organized into two primary parts: Hashtnagar (Pashto: Ashnaghar) and Do Aaba (Pashto: Duaba). The main purpose of District Judiciary is to is to provide expeditious, effective and inexpensive justice for a safe and peaceful society.
Application are invited from candidates having domicile of Charsadda to fulfill the posts in Charsadda District Judiciary . All those candidates who have the require qualification and eligible for District Judiciary Charsadda Jobs must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for Jobs in District & session judge Charsadda are mention below.
District Judiciary Charsadda Computer Operator Steno Typist Junior Clerk Jobs
|Last Date Apply||Monday, 18th November, 2019|
| Job Location||Charsadda Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Publish Date||Tuesday, 15th October, 2019|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years | 30-45 Years|
|Job Title||Computer Operator (BPS-16)|
Steno Typist (BPS-14)
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
|Department Name||District Judiciary Charsadda|
How to Apply For DJ Charsadda Vacancies ?
- Candidates must apply on the prescribed form. Application form is available on the District Judiciary website. Form can also be download from here.
- In case of degree is obtain from foreign university, equivalence certificate from HEC / IBCC will be provided.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Attested copies of documents should be attach with the applications.
- Candidates who are already working in government sector apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview
- Last date to apply is Monday, 18th November, 2019.