District Population Welfare Officer Malakand NTS KPK Jobs application form is available here. Last date to apply is Friday, 13th April 2018. Applications are inviting from the Domicile holder of Malakand as per Provincial Government policy for recruitment on temporary basis for the jobs in Population Welfare Office, Malakand at Batkhela.
All those candidates who belong from Malakand can apply. Minimum education require is SSC from recognized board. Eligible candidates must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Let’s move towards its applying criteria and other details which are mention below.
District Population Welfare Officer Malakand NTS KPK Jobs
|Last Date Apply||Friday, 13th April 2018|
||SSC from recognized board
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to Apply For District Population Welfare Officer Malakand NTS KPK Jobs
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 460/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Form should be carefully filled in by the candidate as the provided information will be considered final for further processing.
- Roll No. Sip will be separately dispatch directly to candidates at least one week before the test date.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertain.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.
- Government employers apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test/interview.
- Number of Posts may be increase or decrease. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 13th April 2018.
General Instructions / Information:
Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
Please donot leave any field blank, otherwise your application may not be considered.
Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.