Drug control Administration Health Department GB Jobs CTSP Roll No Slip download online from here. Check list of eligible candidates as well as rejected candidates from here. Last date for application submission was Friday 10th April 2020. Gilgit-Baltistan, formerly known as the Northern Areas, is a region administered by Pakistan. Total number of posts are 4.
Those candidates who have submitted their application for the jobs in Drug control administration HEALTH DEPARTMENT Gilgit Baltistan. Now waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Eligible candidates for the test can download roll number slip from here. Roll number slip is available here as soon as it is announce by ctsp authorities. Education & experience require for admin officer post is Master Degree with 2years experience or Bachelor degree with 4 years experience of working in the managerial/ administrative cadre.
Drug control Administration Health Department GB Jobs CTSP Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Drug control Administration Health Department Gilgit Baltistan|
Scientific Officer (BS-17)
Analytical Chemist (BPS-17)
Admin Officer (BPS-17)
| Roll No Slip||Click Here|
| List of Eligible Candidates||Click Here|
How to Download Drug control Department Jobs Gilgit-Baltistan Test Roll Number Slips
- Candidates go to the official website of CTSP and enter the CNIC number with out dishes.
- After entering CNIC click on submit query. Detail of test date as well as test center will be display.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip in eligible candidates list. Then check your name in rejected list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Test Roll No Slip.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises.