Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs NTS Roll No Slip download online from here. Check list of eligible rejected candidates for test. Test date is Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th January, 2021. Elementary and Secondary Education Department KP is the biggest of all departments of KPK Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. KPK Education department has around about 1,68,000 employees which are approximately 55% of the total employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
All those candidates who have submitted their application for the jobs of Secondary School Teacher posts in District Cadre Elementary & Secondary Education KPK department. Now waiting for their SST SST IT posts test roll number slip. So that they can sit in the test. Roll no slip / list of candidates for District Cadre jobs KPK SST Posts (BPS-16) is available here after is announce by national testing authorities.
Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs NTS Roll No Slip SST SST IT
|Department||Elementary and Secondary Education Department,
Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
|Sample Papers||Available Here
|Roll No Slip
||Secondary School Teacher SST
Secondary School Teacher SST IT
SST (Sci) Bio Chemistry
SST (Sci) Math Physics
||Peshawar, Mardan, Charsadda, Nowshehra, Swabi, Kohat, Karak, Bannu, Tank, Lakki MarwatD, I Khan, Hangu, Swat, Abbottabad, Batta Gram, Bunner, Chitral Upper, Chitral Lower, Dir Lower, Dir Upper, Haripur, Kolai Palas, Kohistan Upper, Kohistan Lower, Malakand, Mansehra, Shangla & Tor Ghar|
|NTS Test Date||Click Here
How to Download ESED KPK SST SST IT Jobs Roll no. Slips
- Candidates must follow the following steps in order to get the roll no slip.
- Students go to the official website and enter their id card number. Roll number slip can also be check by entering name in the form mention above.
- After entering name or id card number. Roll no slip will be display and also complete details of test date as well as test center.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- You have to enter your mobile number last 7 digits as password.