EPI Health Department NTS Sindh Vaccinators Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply is Friday, 20th April 2018. EPI health department of Sindh was establish in 1978. The Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI) focuses on 9 deadly Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPDs) in Pakistan.
Health Department EPI of Sindh require ambitious and experience persons to fulfill the vacant post. Candidates having domicile of Sindh are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates must apply for these jobs to grab the golden opportunity. Minimum Education required is matriculation with certificate in Vaccination. Terms & conditions as well as other requirements for EPI Health Department of Sindh jobs are mention below.
EPI Health Department NTS Sindh Vaccinators Jobs
|Last Date Apply||Friday, 20th April 2018|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|Job Title||Vaccinators (BPS-06)|
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to Apply For EPI Health Department NTS Sindh Vaccinators Jobs
- Age relaxation will be given according to Government Rules.
- Application form should be carefully filled in by the candidate as the provided information will be considered final for further process.
- Candidates are required to send the duly filled application form along with the deposit slip of Rupees 325/-.
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Roll No. Sip will be separately dispatch directly to candidates at least one week before the test date.
- Female candidates can also apply.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 20th April 2018.
General Instructions / Information:
- Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
- Please DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.