Faisalabad Development Authority FDA UD Wing Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip download from here. Test date will be announce soon. The Faisalabad Development Authority is a body responsible for undertaking and monitoring planned developments in the city of Faisalabad, in Punjab, Pakistan. The body acts as a regulatory authority for overseeing the construction of houses, commercial developments and residential areas in the city.
The jobs in UD Wing of Faisalabad Development Authority is for disable persons. Those candidates who apply for the jobs in FDA against disable quota. Now, waiting for their fda roll no. slip. Eligible candidates can download roll number slip from here. Check fda test date from here.
Faisalabad Development Authority FDA UD Wing Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Faisalabad Development Authority|
|Roll No Slip Link
||Maximum 25 years|
|Job Title||Junior Clerk
How to Download FDA Vacancies Test Roll Number Slip ?
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/ministry-of-human-rights-mohr-jobs-nts-test-roll-no-slip/” target=”blank” background=”#362d2f” radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]MOHR Jobs Test Slip[/su_button]
- Eligible applicants for the test can download their roll number slips from online portal.
- List of candidates/ roll no slip can be check in two following ways.
- First way is to check is via name. While the other method to download is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test center.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/bacha-khan-university-charsadda-bkcu-jobs-nts-test-roll-no-slip/” target=”blank” background=”#de1431″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]BKUC Jobs Test Slip[/su_button]
- If your CNIC lost, bring Original NADRA token with any original document containing your photograph.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of start of test.