Check complete procedure of applying for Faisalabad Medical University Jobs from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 20th March, 2020. The university was established in 1973. Teaching hospitals affiliated with the university are Allied Hospital and District Headquarters Hospital (DHQ) Hospital. The jobs in fmc are offered on contract basis. Initially for the period of two years.
The contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. All those candidates who are eligible for the jobs in Faisalabad Medical University FMC must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Total number of posts are 8. Applying procedure as well as other details are describe below.
Faisalabad Medical University Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 20th March, 2020|
Controller of Examination
Assistant Controller of Examination
Director Planning & Development
How to Apply / General Instructions For FMC Jobs
- Appointment will be made according to contract/regular rules. Final appointment will be subject to the verification of educational degrees and experience certificates.
- Any expenditures for verification be borne by the candidate/employee. Applicants are required to submit applications on the prescribed proforma available at the university website. vcfmuf@gmail. Along with attested (02) copies of documents, degree, certificate, CNIC, Domicile and with fresh passport size colored photographs.
- Application proforma should be filled and submitted in the University office along with a bank drat/ pay order of Rs. 1500/- in favor of Vice Chancellor FMU, Faisalabad.
- In case degree is obtained from foreign university, equivalency certificate from HEC is to be submitted by applicant. MBBS Degree must be registered with PM&DC.
- Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Authority’ reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease tie of posts at any level without assigning any reason.