Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs Via OTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Thursday, 22nd August, 2019. Download application form from here. FBR formerly known as Central Board of Revenue (CBR) is a top federal government organization that performs role of collection of taxation in Pakistan from businesses and individuals. FBR also investigates crimes related to taxation and money-laundering and operates special Broadening of Tax Base Zones that keep tax evaders under surveillance and perform special tasks for FBR Headquarters. FBR collects intelligence on tax evasion and administers tax laws for the Government of Pakistan and acts as the central revenue collection agency of Pakistan. FBR is perhaps the largest federal department in Pakistan.
FBR is a semi-autonomous federal agency of Pakistan that is responsible for enforcing fiscal laws and collecting revenue for the government of Pakistan. FBR has the responsibility for (i) formulation and administration of fiscal policies, (ii) levy and collection of federal duties, taxes and other levies, and (iii) quasi-judicial function of deciding taxation cases and appeals. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the FBR jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Federal Board of Revenue are mention below.
Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Thursday, 22nd August, 2019|
||See Job Ad Below|
How to Apply For FBR Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertain.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more then one post. Then he / she must submit separate application form.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed according to government rules.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 22nd August, 2019.