Download application form for Federal Government Employees Housing Authority FGEHA Jobs Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 10th February 2020. FGEHA was established as a cell in Ministry of Housing & Works in 1989 and on 26th March 1990 it was registered as a guarantee limited company with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan under section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984. The objectives of Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation is to initiate, launch, sponsor and implement housing schemes for Federal Government Employees on ownership basis in all major cities of Pakistan.
All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Jobs in FGEHA Ministry of Housing & Works must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Federal Government Employees Housing Authority Ministry of Housing & Works are mention below.
Federal Government Employees Housing Authority FGEHA Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 10th February 2020|
|Job Title||Chief Engineer|
Assistant Director ( Revenue, Admin, Estate, Security)
Deputy Assistant Director
Sub Engineer (Civil, E/M)
Data Entry Operator
|Quota/ Domicile||Punjab, Sindh|
How to Apply / General Instructions For FGEHA Ministry of Housing & Works Jobs
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Age relaxation will be allowed according to government rules.
- Fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.
- Government employers should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA is paid for test / interview.