Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs OTS Test Roll No Slip download online from here. Check your application status from here. PGMI provides Postgraduate Medical Education to doctors. This institute inducts, trains, develops and remunerates young doctors. The institution is globally recognized as one of the highly reputed organization in Pakistan.
Those candidates who have submitted application for the jobs in Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad. Now, waiting for their test roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the written test of Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs. Roll no. slip / list of candidates is available here. Check ots test date as well as application status from here.
Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs OTS Test Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad|
Asstt. Shore keeper
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Check Application Status / Download Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to Download FG Polyclinic Islamabad Vacancies Test Roll No. Slips?
- List of candidates/ roll no slip can be check in the following way.
- The online method to download roll no slip is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- To take the print of your roll number slip. Press ctrl+p.
- If your CNIC lost, bring Original NADRA token with any original document containing your photograph.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of start of test.