Download Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs Via OTS from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 4th October, 2019. PGMI provides Postgraduate Medical Education to doctors. This institute inducts, trains, develops and remunerates young doctors. The institution is globally recognized as one of the highly reputed organization in Pakistan. Application are invited from candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in Polyclinic Islamabad Federal Government institute. Total number of posts are 59. 2% quota is reserved for those persons who are disabled.
All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad are mention below.
Federal Government Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 4th October, 2019|
|Education Required||Mention below in Job ad|
Asstt. Shore keeper
How to Apply For Federal Government Vacancies 2019?
- Candidates can download the application form from the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertain.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to Federal government rules.
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons.
- Government employers apply through proper channel.
- Certificate and diploma are from recognize institute for Junior Technician posts.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more then one post. Then he / she must submit separate application form.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed according to government rules.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test interview.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 22nd August, 2019.