Federal Government Public Sector Organization Jobs OTS Roll No Slip download online from here. Check your application status from here. The jobs in Public Sector Organization are announce on 19th January, 2002. While last date to apply was Monday, 3rd February, 2002.
If you are looking for test roll number slip of Health & Safety Expert, Assistant Legal Advisor, Deputy Director, Assistant Director (Media), Assistant Director (Technical), Assistant Director (Finance), Media Officer, Private Secretary, Office Assistant, Front Desk Executive & Transport Supervisor post for the jobs in Federal Government Public Sector department. Then you are at right page. Here roll no slip is available after it is announce by open testing authorities. Check test date of Public Sector Organization Jobs via ots from here.
Federal Government Public Sector Organization Jobs OTS Roll No Slip
|Domicle / Quota||Punjab|
|Job Title||Health & Safety Expert|
Assistant Legal Advisor
Deputy Director, Assistant Director (Media)
Assistant Director (Technical)
Assistant Director (Finance)
Media Officer, Private Secretary
Front Desk Executive
|Place of Posting||Islamabad Sukkur Faisalabad Gujranwala|
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Check Application Status||Click Here|
How to Download Public Sector Department Jobs Test Slips?
- Roll no slip of ots Public Sector jobs can be download in the following way.
- First of all select your post for which you wants to download roll no slip. After that enter your id card number & other details which are require.
- After you enter all the details click on download button.
- Your roll no slip will be displayed as well as all the details about test time, test date & test location.
Instruction For Candidates Appearing in Test
- Reporting time at test centre as specified on roll number slip.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises.