Download application form for Federal Service Tribunal FST Islamabad Lahore Karachi Jobs Via NCBMS from here. Last date to apply is 11th November, 2019. The Federal Service Tribunal was established by the Federal Government in pursuance of Article 212 of Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973. The mandate given to it, under the Constitution as well as the Service Tribunal Act 1973, is to adjudicate upon all the matters relating to terms and conditions of service of Civil Servants.
Application are invited to fulfill the vacant post in Federal Service Tribunal. Those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the FST Islamabad Lahore Karachi Jobs Via NCBMS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Federal Service Tribunal are mention below.
Federal Service Tribunal FST Islamabad Lahore Karachi Jobs Via NCBMS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 11th November, 2019|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi|
|Job Title||Steno typist|
Staff Car Driver
|Quota||Sindh, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi|
|Department Name||Federal Service Tribunal|
How to Apply For FST Vacancies 2019 ?
- Applicants can download application form from ncbms website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Applicant must bring original documents at the time of test / interview.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be admissible according to government rules.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 11th November, 2019.
How to Register For NCBMS FST Posts
- If you are a new user, signup /Register for NCBMS online Registration Portal.(One time only)
- Once you are registered, login using Login Button.
- After logging in you will be presented with screen on Dashboard. Please Click On Complete Your Profile.