Federal Shariat Court Pakistan Jobs OTS Roll No Slip download online from here. Check list of eligible rejected candidates from here. The Federal Shariat Court, abbreviated as FSC, is a constitutional court of Pakistan, which has the power to examine and determine whether the laws of the country comply with Sharia law. The court was established in 1980 and is located in the federal capital, Islamabad. Tap this page to get the info about the roll number slip of FSC Federal Shariat Court Pakistan Jobs.
If you are looking for test roll number slip of Research Officer, Research Assistant, Protocol Assistant, Stenotypist & Assistant Caretaker post for the jobs in Multan Development Authority. Then you are at right page. Here roll no slip is available after it is announce by open testing authorities. Check test date of MDA jobs via ots from here.
Federal Shariat Court Pakistan Jobs OTS Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Federal Shariat Court|
|Job Title||Research Officer (BPS-18)|
Research Assistant (BPS-16)
Protocol Assistant (BPS-16)
Assistant Caretaker (BPS-09)
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date / Application Status||Click Here|
How to Check FSC Vacancies Test Slips
- Roll no slips can be download in the following way.
- First of all select your post for which you wants to download roll no slip. After that enter your id card number & other details which are require.
- After you enter all the details click on download button.
- Your roll no slip will be displayed as well as all the details about test time, test date & test location.
- You can download as well as take the print of your roll number slip. Press ctrl+p to take print.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.