Check complete procedure of applying for Food Department Sindh Jobs March 2020 from here. Last date to apply is Wednesday, 18th March, 2020. Food Department is responsible for regulating business of food grains which include purchase, storage, sales and milling. Functions of the Food Department is to Procurement of wheat for issuance to the mills.
Applications are invited for the posts lying vacant in the Directorate of Food Sindh (HQ), Karachi and its Regional Directorates at Karachi, Hyderabad, Mirpur Khas, Shaheed Benazirabad, Sukkur and Larkana. All those candidates who are eligible for the jobs in Food Department Government of Sindh must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Total number of posts are 4. Applying procedure as well as other details are describe below.
Food Department Sindh Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Wednesday, 18th March, 2020|
How to Apply / General Instructions For Food Departments Govt of Sindh Vacancies
- The applicants already in government service shall apply through their respective department through proper channel.
- The applications along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, DOMICILE, PRC and Experience Certificate (if required) should be addressed to the Director Food Sindh, 4th Flour New Sindh Secretariat Building No. 1 . Kamal Atta Turk Road Karachi.
- The vacancies are purely temporary basis and will be permanent after completion of probation period as provided under the Sindh Services (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The selected candidates will be posted at respective places of posting.
- The number of vacancies may be increased or decreased. Those who have applied previously may apply fresh.
- No TA / DA are admissible to the candidates who appeared for test / interview.