Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs NTS Test Answer Keys Result check from here. Test date is Saturday 2nd & Sunday, 3rd February 2019. Descriptive Test date is Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th February, 2019. The Ministry of Defence, is a executive ministry of the Government of Pakistan, tasked in defending Pakistan’s national interests and values at home and abroad. It plays a major supporting role to the Pakistan Armed Forces and coordinates with a range of domestic, foreign and inter-governmental bodies. The MoD’s Defence Production Division was established in 1972 by President Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto which absorbed existing facilities such as Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) as well as overseeing the establishment of enterprises such as Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC).
All those candidates who appear in MOD jobs test. Now waiting for their answer keys result of MOD. So that they come to know about their test marks. Mostly, NTS announce result of any test with in 7 to 10 days. However, answer key are announce earlier. We will update here answer keys result of jobs in MOD Ministry of Defence. Once it is announce by National Testing Authorities.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs NTS Test Answer Keys Result
|Department Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Test Date||Saturday 2nd & Sunday, 3rd February 2019|
Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th February, 2019
Sunday 3rd March, 2019
Sunday 10th March, 2019
| Result||Click Here|
| MOD Jobs October 2019 Roll Number Slip||Click Here|
How To check MOD vacancies Test Answer Keys Results
- MOD jobs test Result can be check in two following ways.
- First method to check result is through id card number while the second way to check result is by roll no.
- Write your id card number in the id card search bar and then enter correct code and at last click on search button.
- You can also check your Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs Test Answer Keys Result by entering roll number.
- You can download as well as take the print. Press Ctrl+P in order take the print of your MOD result.
|Sr no.||Book Color|