Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs Via NTS has bee announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 30th September 2019. The Ministry of Defence, is a executive ministry of the Government of Pakistan, tasked in defending Pakistan’s national interests and values at home and abroad. It plays a major supporting role to the Pakistan Armed Forces and coordinates with a range of domestic, foreign and inter-governmental bodies.
Applications are invited from Pakistan Nationals to fulfill the posts in Ministry of Defence. Maximum age is different for different posts. All those candidates who are eligible for the Government of Pakistan MOD Ministry of Defence Jobs Via nts must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for ISI jobs in Ministry of Defence MOD are mention below.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 30th September 2019|
|Quota||Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, FATA/GB, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
||Assistant Director, (Engineering, Computer Programming)
Sub Divisional Officer (B&R)
Security Sub Inspector
Upper Division Clerk UDC
Security Assistant Sub Inspector
Lower Division Clerk LDC
Lady Receptionist Fire Fighter
Motor Pump Attendant
|Department Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Roll No Slip
How to Apply For MOD Vacancies September, 2019
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- Age will be calculated with effect from closing date for receipt of applications.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 30th September 2019.
Download Application Form A :
To Download Application Form B :
To Download Application Form C :
To Download Application Form D :