Graduate Assessment Test Subject GAT Subject I 2020 NTS Roll No Slip download from here. Test date is Sunday, 16th February, 2020. The validity period of NTS GAT General is up to 2 years. This Test is organize for the purpose of admissions in M.Phil as well as in MS programs. Those candidates who have complete sixteen years of education are eligible to apply. The test of GAT subject consist of 100 Questions. All the question are MCQS. Total time for the test is 120 minutes.
All those students who apply for GAT Subject 1 for the year 2020. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that can appear in Subject GAT 1 2020 test. List of candidates / Roll no slips for Graduate Assessment Test Subject I is available here.
Graduate Assessment Test Subject GAT Subject I 2020 NTS Roll No Slip
||Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2020-I) GAT Subject|
||Sunday, 16th February, 2020|
|Roll No Slip Link 1
|Roll No Slip Link 2
How to Download GAT Subject One Test Roll Number Slips ?
- First way is to check is via name. While the other method to download is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
Instructions For Appearing In GAT Subject One
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.