Graduate Assessment Test Subject NTS GAT Subject IV 2020 Roll No Slip download from here. Test date is Friday 20th November, 2020. The Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT is for Ph.D programs. The same test may be used for recruitment of graduates. Subject test helps to evaluate, analyze, solve problems, understand relationships and interpret material in a specific area of study. The validity period of NTS GAT General is up to 2 years.
Those candidates who have complete sixteen years of education are eligible to apply. All those students who apply for GAT Subject 4 for the year 2020. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that can appear in Subject GAT four 2020 test. List of candidates / Roll no slips for Graduate Assessment Test Subject 3 is available here after it is announce by national testing service authorities.
Graduate Assessment Test Subject NTS GAT Subject IV 2020 Roll No Slip
|Test Name||Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2020-IV) GAT Subject|
|Test Date||Friday 20th November, 2020|
|Test Type||GAT Subject|
|Roll No Slip Link 1||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip Link 2||Click Here|
|Sample Papers||Available Here|
How to Download GAT Subject Four Test Roll Number Slips ?
- Roll number slip of GAT Subject 4 2020 can be download in the following way.
- First way is to download roll slip is via name. While the other method to download is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test center.
- You can download as well as take the print.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.