Hajj is likely to be affected this year due to Corona

Federal Minister for Religious Affairs Noor-ul-Haq Qadri has said that Saudi authorities have so far refused to accept applications from pilgrims.

Talking to media, Noor-ul-Haq Qadri said that he was aware of the concerns of the people regarding Hajj and was in constant touch with the Saudi authorities in this regard.

He said the Hajj may not be held as usual this time because Saudi officials have said they will not accept applications from pilgrims yet.

Noor-ul-Haq Qadri said that MoU on Hajj has not been signed with Saudi officials yet.

It should be noted that Saudi Arabia announced a limited number of Hajj last year in view of the Corona virus epidemic. Only 10,000 pilgrims were blessed with the Hajj Baitullah, which was automatically selected.

Among the pilgrims, 70 percent of the foreign immigrants living in Saudi Arabia and 30 percent were Saudi nationals.

Updated: February 11, 2021 — 6:15 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Nts results © 2021 Disclamier PrivacyPolicy Contact Us