HEC LAW Admission Test LAT 5 Years Undergraduate LLB Degree Programme Apply Online from here. Last date of registration is Wednesday, 15th January, 2019. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting Law Admission Test (LAT) for candidates desiring to get admission in five-year Undergraduate LLB Degree Programme. Tap this page to get all the info about the online registration of LAT 5 Years Undergraduate LLB Degree Programme.
Those candidates who are eligible to apply for LAT 5 Years Undergraduate LLB Degree Programme test must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other details to apply for LAT 5 Years Undergraduate degree programme of LLB for the year 2020 is mention below.
HEC LAW Admission Test LAT 5 Years Undergraduate LLB Degree Programme Apply Online
|Session Duration||5 Years|
|Admission Programme Name||Law Admission Test LAW|
|Last Date to Apply||Wednesday, 15th January, 2019|
How to Register for Law Admission Test LAT ?
The complete procedure is describe below in order to get yourself registered for LAT LLB five years degree programme.
- Interesting candidates visit the hec website for registration. Link to apply online is also available here.
- If any candidate is facing any problem during online registration, please send email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit HEC Secretariat or regional centers for guidance.
- Test fee worth Rs. 500/- is to be deposited online/ATM or through bank draft in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of fee deposit slip/bank draft through courier or personally at Room No-212, 2nd Floor, HRD Building. HEC, H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Applicants may select any examination centre from the list of available examination centre mention in application form. After registration examination centre can’t be changed.
- Last date for online registration is January 15, 2020.