Download application form for Independent Monitoring Unit IMU KPK Health Department Jobs Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 08 November, 2019. The purpose of eastablishing IMU in health department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is to regularly evaluate performance of the public sector health care facilities. Furthermore, IMU also aims to take measures to improve quality of services at the government hospitals in the province.
Application are invited to fulfill the posts in IMU KPK Health Department. Those candidates who are eligible for the Independent Monitoring Unit Jobs Via NTS must apply to avail this golden opportunity. The name of the district which have vacant posts are Khyber, Bajaur, Mohmand, North Waziristan, South Waziristan, Upper Kurram, Central & Lower Kurram, Orakazi & Former FR Regions. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in IMU KPK Health Department are mention below.
Independent Monitoring Unit IMU KPK Health Department Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 08 November, 2019|
||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK
||Monitoring & Data Collection Assistant (Male, Female)|
How to Apply For IMU Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee is Rupees 500/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply.
- Male candidates must have valid LTV License at the time of selection. With out valid LTV they will be not considered for further process.
- The department has the right to increase or decrease posts or cancel the recruitment process.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
How to Fill the Application Form ?
- Please fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Don’t leave any field blank, otherwise your application will be rejected.