Inspectorate of Mines Minerals Department Punjab Government Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply is Wednesday, 25th September, 2019. The jobs in Mines & Minerals Department of Punjab are offered for the period of 5 years. Mining is an important industry in Pakistan. Pakistan has deposits of several minerals including coal, copper, gold, chromite, mineral salt, bauxite and several other minerals. The Pakistan Mineral Development Corporation is the responsible authority for the support and development of the mining industry. Earlier then 2002, Mines & Minerals Department was functioning in the Directorate of Industries & Mineral Development Department since 1964. The independent Department of Mines & Minerals was created in 2002 by the implementation of National Mineral Policy.
The main duties of mnm department Punjab is to rehabilitation of affected mining areas/sites, implementation, monitoring and control of environment standards, infrastructure development in mining areas. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the Inspectorate of Mines Minerals Department Punjab Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for Punjab Mines & Minerals department are mention below.
Inspectorate of Mines Minerals Department Punjab Government Jobs 2019
|Last Date Apply||Wednesday, 25th September, 2019|
| Age Limit
|| 18-28 Years
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
| Job Location
|Job Title||Rescue Captain
||Mines & Minerals Department of Punjab|
How to Apply For Mines & Minerals Department of Punjab Vacancies September, 2019 ?
- Application Form along with all copies of documents as educational and experience certificates send to the require address.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Due date to apply is Wednesday, 25th September, 2019.