Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 29th July 2019. Download application form from here. IESCO is an electric utility company in Islamabad, incorporated in 1998. IESCO was formed on 25th April 1998 to take over the assets, functions and responsibilities of the erstwhile Islamabad Area Electricity Board, which was then a division of WAPDA. IESCO’s core function is to supply, distribute and sell power (electricity) in the area from Attock to Jhelum, and from the river Indus to River Neelum in Kashmir. It services 2.8 million consumers directly, but touches the lives of more than 25 mln people living in the 6 districts its services.
The main objective of the iesco is to acquire/take over those properties, rights and liabilities of Pakistan, Water and Power Development Authority comprising of administrative division formally known as the Islamabad Area Electricity Board (AEB)and to carry on, expand and extend the business and activities. Tthose candidates who are eligible for the IESCO Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Islamabad Electric Supply Company are mention below.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 29th July 2019|
||Maximum 33 years
||Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Assistant Lineman (ALM)
How to Apply For IESCO Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 29th July 2019.