Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply is Thursday, 7th November, 2019. KPITB is a public sector autonomous organization. Established under an Act of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly in May 2011 for the promotion of Information Technology, Information Technology enabled services and Information Technology enabled education for private sector of the Province of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. KPK is the youngest of all provinces of Pakistan with 73.8% of its population under the age of 29 years. Information Technology has arguably the greatest impact on businesses, manufacturing, consumer, as well as several more industry sectors.
Application are invited from candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in KPITB . The jobs in KPK Information Technology Board are offered on contract basis. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the KPITB Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements needed for the jobs in Information Technology Board of KPK are mention below.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Thursday, 7th November, 2019|
|Age Limit||45 Years|
|Job Title||Network Instructor|
Junior Pen-Testing Officer
Junior Project Assistant
District Trainer / Monitoring Officer
How to Apply For KPITB Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can apply online on the KPITB website.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertain.
- Application Form along with all copies of documents as well as educational and experience certificates, copy of domicile and copy of CNIC send to the require address.
- The department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 7th November, 2019.