Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority KPRA BPS 17 BPS 18 Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 17 December, 2018. KPK Revenue Authority (KPRA), as corporate entity, was established under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Act, 2013, with the mandate to administer and collect Sales Tax on Services. KPRA is governed, with relative autonomy, has been placed under the Excise and Taxation Department to have an interface with the Government. While, the Council acts as Policy Making body chaired by the Honourable Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and comprising of three (03) Cabinet Ministers for Finance, Law and Excise and Taxation, Chief Secretary, Secretaries of the Finance, Law, Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control departments.
KPRA invites application from eligible candidates having domicile of KPK to fill the vacant post in its headquarters and Regional offices in D.I Khan and Abbottabad. All those candidates who are eligible for the KPRA BPS 16 BPS 17 Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority KPRA BPS 17 BPS 18 Jobs Via NTS are mention below.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority KPRA BPS 17 BPS 18 Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 17th December 2018|
|Age Limit||Maximum 45 years|
|Job Title||See Job Ad Below|
How to Apply For Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority KPRA BPS 17 BPS 18 Jobs Via NTS
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 550/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Seni Government Service apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 17th December 2018.