Kinnard College for Women KCW Lahore Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply for KCW jobs is Monday, 11th November, 2019. KCW is a public college located in Lahore. Kinnaird was established in 1913 by the Zenana Bible and Medical Mission. In 1919, Presbyterian Mission Church and the Church Mission Society joined a consortium to fund and operate the college. It, in 1926, moved to its current campus on the Jail Road, where it grew over the years and by 1939 the college had grown into a 20-acre campus. The vision for Kinnaird is be a Centre of excellence for the education of women in South Asia.
Application are invited from candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in KCW Lahore. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Lahore Kinnard College for Women Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements needed for the jobs in KCW Kinnard College for Women are mention below.
Kinnard College for Women KCW Lahore Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 11th November, 2019|
|Age Limit||See Job Ad Below|
|Job Title||Network Instructor|
Junior Pen-Testing Officer
Junior Project Assistant
District Trainer / Monitoring Officer
Requirements For KCW Lahore Vacancies 2019 ?
- For administrative position candidates must have effective communication in both oral and written form.
- Computer proficiency is must for administrative posts.
- The candidate have the ability to maintain both physical and digital office filling system.
- For junior/ Support staff positions the candidates have good health as well as energetic and enthusiastic.
How To Apply
- Application form can be download from the college website.
- Those candidates apply who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
- Minorities are encouraged to apply for all positions.
- Candidates apply for more then one post. Then submit separate application form.
- All degrees must be HEC recognize.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 11th November, 2019.