Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs has been announced. Last date to apply is Friday, 20th March, 2020. KPITB is a public sector autonomous organization. Established under an Act of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly in May 2011. Applications from suitable candidates for the project based posts on purely fixed pay and contractual basis.
All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the vacancies in KPITB are describe below.
Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 20th March, 2020|
||45 Years | 40 Years
||Junior Pen Testing officer
Junior Pen-Testing Officer
Junior Project Assistant
Assistant Web Assistant
How to Apply / General Instructions For KPITB Vacancies 2020 ?
- Interested individuals apply online on the KPITB website. Candidates must completely fill the on line application form and upload the prerequisite documents.
- Candidates applying against the project posts may be required to appear for a written test. Candidates qualifying the written test shall be subsequently screened for relevancy in terms of education and experience and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentary proved Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post or posts.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.