Check how to apply for KPK Service Tribunal Peshawar KPST Jobs Via ETEA from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 10th January, 2020. The Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan 1973 provides for the establishment of one or more Administrative Courts or Tribunal to exercise exclusive jurisdiction in respect of matters relating to the terms and conditions of persons who are or have been in the service of Pakistan including disciplinary matters. Online application are invited from candidates to fulfill the posts in Service Tribunal of KPK.
Candidates having domicile of KPK are eligible to apply. The title of the jobs are Senior Scale Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Computer Operator & Junior Clerk. Those candidates who are eligible for the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Service Tribunal Peshawar Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in KPST are mention below.
KPK Service Tribunal Peshawar KPST Jobs Via ETEA
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 10th January, 2020|
|Domicile||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK|
|Age||Mention below in Job Ad|
Applying Procedure / General Instructions For KPST Jobs 2019 ?
- Those candidates who wants to apply can apply online on etea website.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertain.
- In service candidates apply through proper channel.
- Candidates must have original documents with them at the time of test / interview.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to Government rules.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll NO. Slips .