Medical Teaching Institution Ayub Medical College NTS Skill Test Roll No Slip download online from here. Test date is Sunday 22nd November, 2020. Ayub Medical and Teaching Institution ATH Abbottabad, a 1000-bedded tertiary care teaching hospital. It is the largest health carefacility of the Northern Pakistan. Established in 1998. ATH has one of the largest trauma centres.
Those candidates who apply for Office Assistant, Junior Scale Stenographer & Junior Clerk posts in Medical Teaching Institution, Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. Now, waiting for their skill test roll number slip. Roll no slip / list of candidates is available here after it is announce by testing authorities. Check test date for Medical Teaching Institution Ayub Medical College Jobs skill test from here.
Medical Teaching Institution Ayub Medical College NTS Skill Test Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Medical Teaching Institution, Ayub Medical College Abbottabad|
|Job Title||Office Assistant (BPS-16)|
Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
|Skill Test Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Download Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How To Download ATH Medical Teaching Institution Vacancies Skill Tests Slips ?
- Candidates must follow the following steps in order to get the roll no slip.
- Your Name or CNIC (identity card number) is require to download test roll no slip.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- You have to enter your mobile number last 7 digits as password.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.