Check how to apply for Military Lands Cantonments Department Ministry of Defence Jobs Via UTS from here. Last date to apply is Saturday, 4th April, 2020. Military Lands and Cantonments is an attached department of Ministry of Defence. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fulfill posts on regular basis (transferable all over Pakistan) as per eligibility criteria.
All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Military Lands And Cantonments Department MLC Vacancies must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Ministry of Defence Military Lands And Cantonments Department Islamabad are mention below.
MLC Military Lands Cantonments Department Ministry of Defence Jobs Via UTS
|Last Date To Apply||Saturday, 4th April, 2020|
|Domicile||Punjab Sindh KPK Balochistan AJK GB/FATA|
|Job Title||Steno Typist|
How to Apply / General Instructions For MLC Vacancies Via UTS
- Appointments will be made according to Civil Servant Rules, 1973 (As amended time to time).
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Original educational certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
- All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be appointed on probational period of one year under the rules.
- Military Land and Cantonment Dept, Ministry of Defense reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed as admissible under the Government Rules.
- Applications will be acceptable only on prescribed application form of UTS.
- Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure of received without original deposit slip or after last date will not be entertained.