Check how to apply for Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2021 from here. Last date to apply is Thursday, 18th February 2021. Those candidates who are eligible for Mines and Minerals Jobs must apply in due time. No TA/ DA is paid for interview / test of Mines & Minerals Department jobs. The jobs are offered on regular basis. Total number of posts are 10.
Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2021
||Mines and Minerals Department|
||Junior Technician (Dispenser), Laboratory Assistant|
|Job Description / Gender
||Lahore, Mainwali, D.G Khan
||Office of Mines Labour Welfare Commissioner, Punjab, 95-A, Anwar Ali Road, New Muslim Town, Lahore|
|Address Postal Code||54000|
|Today Govt Jobs
How to Apply / General Instructions For Mines & Mineral Department Vacancies
- Government employers apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to government rules.
- No TA/ DA is paid for interview / Test.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.