Ministry of Communications MOC Jobs Via CTS has been announce. Last date to apply for MOC jobs is Monday, 16 September 2019. MoCom, is a Cabinet-level ministry of the Pakistani Government responsible for analyzing, formulating and implementing central policy on communications and transportation. It is the one of the oldest ministries, created August 14, 1947. The Ministry of Communications has jurisdiction over telegraph and telephone communications as well as public radio, technical means of radio and television broadcasting and the distribution of periodicals. Ministry of Communications offered jobs for Assistant, Steno typist, UDC & Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
CTS is conducting recruitment test for these vacant posts in Ministry of Communications Pakistan. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for vacant posts in prescribed manner. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the MOC Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Ministry of Communications are mention below.
Ministry of Communications MOC Jobs Via CTS
|Last Date Apply||Monday, 16 September 2019|
|Maximum Qualification Required
|Domicile||KPK, Punjab, Sindh (R)
| Age Limit
|| 18-25 years
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
|Test Dates||Will be announced soon
| Total seats
|Name of department||Ministry of Communications Pakistan|
How to Apply For MoCom Islamabad Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form the CTS website. Application form is also available here.
- CTS test fee can be pay in any branch of MCB, or Bank Islami Ltd.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Number of posts can increase or decrease.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 16 September 2019.