Ministry of Energy petroleum Division MPNR Jobs Via ITSPAK has been announce. Last date to apply is Friday, 18th October, 2019. The Ministry of Energy, Power division was created in April 1977. The ministry has two division – petroleum and power. The Petroleum Division is headed by the Petroleum Secretary and the Power Division is headed by the Power Secretary. The mission of MPNR is to ensure availability and security of sustainable supply of oil and gas for economic development and strategic requirements of Pakistan and to coordinate development of natural resources of energy and minerals.
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in Ministry of Energy Islamabad. The posts in petroleum Division MPNR are offer on regular basis. The title of the jobs are Assistant, Steno typist, LDC. All those candidates who have the require qualification and eligible for ITSPAK jobs Ministry of Energy must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for Jobs in Ministry of Energy petroleum Division are mention below.
Ministry of Energy petroleum Division MPNR Jobs Via ITSPAK
|Last Date Apply||Friday, 18th October, 2019|
| Job Location||Punjab|
Sindh (Rural, Urban)
|Department Name||Ministry of Energy petroleum Division|
How to Apply For MOWP MPNR Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the ITSPak website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Age relaxation is up to 5 years according to the government rules.
- Name of the post for which applied should be mention on the top right corner of envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 18th October, 2019.