Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication Jobs Via NTS has been announced. Last date to apply is Monday, 21st December, 2020. The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication, abbreviated as MoITT is a Cabinet-level ministry of the Government of Pakistan concerned with Information Technology and Telecommunications.
All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication MOITT posts Via NTS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for MOITT Jobs are mention below.
Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply
|Download Application Form
How to Apply / General Instructions For MOITT Vacancies
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel. NOC will be required at the time of interview.
- The recruitment will me made on merit according to contract policy of the government of KPK.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage.
- Fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Application Form through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.