Online apply for Ministry of Law Justice Jobs Via NCBMS from here. Last date to apply online is Monday, 14th October, 2019. Ministry of Law and Justice is an advisory service organization providing services to all the Offices of Federal and Provincial Governments on legal judicial and constitutional matters. MOLAV is responsible and for the enforcement of law and administration of justice. The Minister for Justice is associated with enforcing laws and administration of government judicial departments, and is a public face of the government in legal services required by the state.
Application are invited to fulfill the vacant post in Ministry of Law & Justice and its law offices. All those candidates who wants to join Ministry of Law Justice department. They have very good chance to get job in MOLAV. Those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Ministry of Law Justice Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Ministry of Law Justice Via NCBMS are mention below.
Ministry of Law Justice Jobs Via NCBMS 2019
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 14th October 2019|
Data Entry Operator
Lower Division Clerk
|Department Name||Ministry of Law & Justice|
Procedure to Apply For MOLAV Vacancies 2019 ?
- Applicants apply directly on NCBMS website.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Applicant must bring original documents at the time of test / interview.
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- The number of vacancies can be increase or decrease.
- The selected candidates may be post in all over Pakistan.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.