Ministry of Water Resources MOWR Stenotypists LDC UDC Jobs Via CTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Saturday, 12th October, 2019. MOWR created on 4 August 2017. The ministry is headed by Pakistan Secretary of Water Resources. The Ministry has been tasked with the mission of development of country’s water resources to meet future challenges of water shortage. The functions of Ministry of Water Resources is to resolve the matters relating to development of Water Resources of the Country. Furthermore, the function of MOWR is to merge Federal agencies and Institutions for promotion of special studies in water sector. Monitoring of water resources development and flood control projects are also the function of MOWR.
Application are invited from the candidates to fulfill the vacancies in Ministry of Water Resources. The posts in MOWR are offered on contract basis. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the MOWR Jobs must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for CTS Ministry of Water Resources Jobs are mention below.
Ministry of Water Resources MOWR Stenotypists LDC UDC Jobs Via CTS
|Last Date Apply||Saturday, 12th October, 2019|
| Job Location||Islamabad|
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK
|Department Name||Ministry of Water Resources|
How to Apply For MOWR Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the CTS website. Application form is also available here.
- CTS test fee can be pay in any branch of MCB, or Bank Islami Ltd.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- The department has right to cancel any application, increase, decrease number of posts.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.