Muslim Commercial Bank MCB Limited Teller Services Officers Batch NTS Test Roll No Slip download from here. Test date is Saturday, 9th November 2019. MCB Bank Limited, is one of the oldest and leading banks in Pakistan. It was incorporate on July 9 in 1947. The bank was establish to provide banking facilities to the business community of South Asia. The bank was nationalized in 1974 during the government of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto. MCB Bank in one of the largest foreign banks in Sri Lanka. The first bank in Pakistan to launch Global Depository Receipts (GDR) in 2006.
MCB has strategic foreign partnership with Maybank of Malaysia which holds 20% shares in MCB Bank through its wholly owned subsidiary Mayban International Trust (Labuan) Berhad since 2008.Those candidates who apply for Teller Services Officers job in MCB. Now waiting for their roll no slip. You can download MCB Limited Teller Services Officers Batch Test Roll No Slip from here.
Muslim Commercial Bank MCB Limited Teller Services Officers Batch NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Bank Name||Muslim Commercial Bank MCB Limited|
|Test Date||Saturday, 9th November 2019|
|Sample Papers Download||Click Here|
| Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to Download MCB Teller Service Officer Batchs 2019 Test Roll Number Slip
- Students can also get their roll number slips from the receptive home address as well as from online portal.
- Candidates must follow the following steps to get roll numbers slips/ list of candidates.
- Your name or id card number require to enter for roll slip.
- After entering CNIC or name click on search button. Detail of test date as well as test center will be display.
- Select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Muslim Commercial Bank MCB Limited Teller Services Officers Batch Test Roll No Slip.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of start of test.